Gibson Brands Forums

Homecoming pics 2007 help!

ksdaddy

I think I took close to 200 pics at the 2007 Homecoming. I still have them of course, but another forum member, skipm, posted probably 30 onto a website somewhere. I got copies of them and printed them (along with mine) for a photo album... a real photo album that you actually hold in your lap (imagine that in 2010!).

I can't find the digital versions of skipm's pics. I don't know if I accidentally deleted them off a flash drive or just what happened. I emailed him but he hasn't responded. He may be out of town; hopefully he'll get the email eventually.

Some of them were posted on the 'old' forum but that's long gone.

If anyone has any 2007 pics they'd be willing to burn onto a cd for me I would be very grateful and will reimburse postage of course.

If anyone has any 2007 pics they'd be willing to burn onto a cd for me I would be very grateful and will reimburse postage of course.

You have to be kidding- I don't even know how to post sound files on this place. And I bought a tub of CDs in order to burn music, only to find that that brand doesn't seem to work with my windows xp setup.

But I do have some 2007 pics-- they're pretty fuzzy ("hey Hoss, why's that? [biggrin] ) I'll see if I can't get em to you.

Archived