Gibson Brands Forums

Shoot me now, just shoot me.....

ksdaddy

Hey, I was shooting people all day - and they all survived the Nikon clicking. <grin>

Seriously, I think Ovations get a bad rap from more traditionalist types. They are what they are. They're not a fine Gibson, nor a deep-sounding Martin dreadnaught. They do stand pretty well in some lousy conditions and my 35-year-olds are still very, very playable.

I don't like the occasional "tinny" sound. But frankly with any EA, I think you get some of that depending on the amp. Of course I also wonder sometimes whether my aged ears are less sensitive with age to some of that.

As something to play music on, your "steals" are to me just that. They may not be what you'd want for a major concert, but what the heck....

m

I think it goes without saying that the "BFSB" sticker will be preserved. [biggrin]

Any idea what that stands for? I googled it and came up with Battlefield Service Brigade. It could mean any number of things. Any acronym with an 'F' in it makes it easy to come up with something.....

Big ________ Sunday Breakfast sounds good.

It's those orbiting protons that have me stumped.

Maybe NeoConMan can shed some light. Although, given the type font of the "BFSB" It could be a defunct rock and roll band or something.

Archived