Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone familiar with Lage Lund?

DeVeeWee

You've got that right Nathan, ... amazing what these guys can do! It seems that this Lage Lund guy is a big talent and from what I've heard on amazon.com he's not bad at all. [cool] He should be good 'cause he's playing D'Angelico [cool]

You've got that right Nathan' date=' ... amazing what these guys can do! It seems that this Lage Lund guy is a big talent and from what I've heard on amazon.com he's not bad at all. [cool'] He should be good 'cause he's playing D'Angelico [cool]

I have the most respect for them, hearing the runs some of these guys go on [cool]

Some great stuff right there. I like jazz alot except for the 30 minutes songs where everyone has a solo. I just get bored hearing solo after solo after solo. But the songs are outstanding. Some of the best musicians around

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to share this : I've seen him in concert yesterday evening, ..., not bad, not bad at all! The guy lives in NY, so I can highly recommend everyone to go out and check this Norwegian jazz guitarist, in case you happen to live or pass by the big apple!

Archived