Gibson Brands Forums

335 Bigsby Tremelo Storage?

therookie_123

it will fit. i installed a bigsby on my 335 and i keep it in a pink lined case. remember those? the arm just swivels backwards and should sit pointing towards the strap button. case will close with no problem!!!

Me? I do pratice a lot, its just Im not at home to practice at the moment. I live in California, but for the time being im staying In Vegas Until July 6th. My parents wanted to take a trip to Vegas for 4t of July. Im bored most of the time so I decided to join the forums and go crazy [which I have]. So no guitar for another week... : (

In terms of practice, I dont do to many songs, although I cover alot of Led Zeppelin and ACDC because their songs arent to difficult. I usually do a lot of instrumental work w/ blues, rock, R & B [just so nieghbors can rap], and Jazz Standards. My BOSS Loop Station has helped alot with practice.

PEACE!!!!

I suppose so... I mean I still go to Las Vegas's Guitar Center to play and to check out thier Platinum Room with all the vintage and "high end" gear. But I still dont get the full 3 hour practice I usually get at home. Hopefully I wont be too rusty! I wish my family were more musical too. Oh well, you can only ask for so much, they did get me that ES 335 Im always talking about so it's all good.

Archived