Gibson Brands Forums

Prom!

Larsson

Parents got to reign these kids in. There is no reason a Prom date should cost more than a C note. Call me old fashioned' date=' but this horse doopy about hiring limos and sitch, and such are just killing Prom for most kids. Maybe they should have an Un-Prom. Schedule a dance all the kids who want to socialize can afford and tell them high falutin' limo renters to take a hike. You could call it a Morp. [cool']

Or...

If you want to go, dress as nicely as you can afford and just go.

The ticket for pom is like 150, tux rental would have only been about 50, but cmon! I have better things to spend 200 bucks on. If I currently had a gf, I probably would have gone, but I don't think it's worth it. Go figure. I spent the night with friends who didn't go. Held a bonfire and had a grand old time.

[biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin] [biggrin]

harhar.jpg

[biggrin]

Good 'un Nikko! It ain't about the car. It ain't about the physique. It's about the guit tar. Sounds like you ought to get a job in Gibson's Marketing dept.

Archived