Gibson Brands Forums

Thanks JEPI

stan 58

GUITARS.......EPIPHONE.........GIBSON.........PC (Politically Correct).....EpiC (Epiphone Correct).....I once read "Have You Ever Been Experienced?", "Singer/Songwriter?" and one that I think was called, "What Got You Started?". I LOVE MY NEW DOT VS, which reminds me of the aforementioned books which I liked so much, I had them in my computer. There was so much information there pertaining to GUITARS, the majority being EPIPHONES AND GIBSONS and how playing these BEAUTIFUL INSTRUMENTS influenced many lives including, their experiences, what inluenced them to start playing EPIPHONE AND GIBSON GUITARS and how that greatly asissted them in becoming affluent musicians and songwriters. A great percentage of the people I read about, were able to make a substantial living playing with their EPIPHONE/GIBSON GUITARS AND AMPLIFIERS, (some still do by the way), to the degree that they continue buying and are dedicated to the QUALITY of not only EPIPHONE/GIBSON GUITARS that are made here in the USA, but also to the EPIPHONE/GIBSON products made internationally. Some of these folks now have or have owned over 50 of these INCREDIBLE INSTRUMENTS. I wish I still had these books so that I could reference to you some of the hilarious stories, intellectual/informative data and astute quotes. These darn computers; you just never know that if you press a certain key, things might get deleted!!!!. Did I mention that I LOVE MY NEW DOT VS??? Oh yeah and "mind your pints and quarts"...........J

Archived