Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Limited Edition 1965 G-400 with Maestro Tremolo!!!???!!???!

GibsonSG 117

Hey Guys,

Umm Ive found my dream guitar a Epiphone Limited Edition 1965 G-400 with Maestro Tremolo. ha (well my dream one would be a gibson ver.) anyway..i love this guitar. I mean i love the antique white ver. but idk. theres just something about the heritege cherry i like and the sivler parts. But anyway, but see on musicans friend the guitar is discontiuned.

:- shew..ha so umm my question is.. Is there any other place where i can buy this epiphone guitar or am i jsut gonna have to stick with the white one?!

Btw heres a link....

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-1965-G400-with-Maestro-Tremolo?sku=518079&src=3SOSWXXB

O and another huge question...

My friend told me that if i couldnt find this guitar to just just contact eppy and just have one customized. Is that possible and if so how would i do that?

Thanks guys...i hope you alll can answer my questions.

"My friend told me that if i couldnt find this guitar to just just contact eppy and just have one customized. Is that possible and if so how would i do that?"

100% impossible...search ebay or get a g400 and add an aftermarket maestro

My friend told me that if i couldnt find this guitar to just just contact eppy and just have one customized. Is that possible and if so how would i do that?

You need new friends.

Like the man says, you want to check out eBay, or else wait around and see if Epi decides to run another batch. Originally a 2005 model, they nonetheless made a bunch more in 2006 so you never know.

Archived