Gibson Brands Forums

JamMan anyone?

Mr. E

i have read about the JamMan and seen it in action(Youtube)... Anyone have it? i need something to help me build songs... i have ideas in my head, but really cant get them beyond my guitar... i'm thinking of getting one, but before, i need to ask... anyone have it? tell me about it...

i have read about the JamMan and seen it in action(Youtube)... Anyone have it? i need something to help me build songs... i have ideas in my head' date=' but really cant get them beyond my guitar... i'm thinking of getting one, but before, i need to ask... anyone have it? tell me about it...[/quote']

I have one and it is a great for the use that you are thinking of. also great for overdub with backing tracks. I don't use mine very much these days, but it is a handy tool.

I have one and it is a great for the use that you are thinking of. also great for overdub with backing tracks. I don't use mine very much these days' date=' but it is a handy tool.[/quote']How much did you get it for?

i want one, but many people just use it as backing tracks to solo and thats all, i really want it to embellish my songs and more... is it possible with it?

How much did you get it for?

i want one' date=' but many people just use it as backing tracks to solo and thats all, i really want it to embellish my songs and more... is it possible with it?[/quote']

Yes, you can do that with overdubs of tracks, but I'm not sure how that would compare to recording software. I think it does a lot more than what I've used it for. I've only been playing for about 1.5 years, so I don't have the talent to lay down any serious tracks.

If you haven't already, I would go to the digitech site and see what you can find there. I wish I could give you more on-hands insight, but just haven't used it enough to provide you with that.

Yes' date=' you can do that with overdubs of tracks, but I'm not sure how that would compare to recording software. I think it does a lot more than what I've used it for. I've only been playing for about 1.5 years, so I don't have the talent to lay down any serious tracks.

If you haven't already, I would go to the digitech site and see what you can find there. I wish I could give you more on-hands insight, but just haven't used it enough to provide you with that.[/quote']

Thnx

Archived