Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Newbee w/ Question


Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone!!!!

Just a quick question if I may...

I have a 2001 Korean Epi Dot Deluxe ES 335 with a intermittent Toggle Switch problem.

Is the Toggle Switch on the said guitar a Straight or Angle Type Toggle Switch?

I know its too easy to take it out and check it but I am hoping that someone here would know.

And, can I use a Gibson replacement part for this?


Thank You all in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...