Gibson Brands Forums

Dot Upgrade Parts

scantron

Does anyone know of specific parts that will fit my 1997 Korean-made Epiphone Dot? I ordered a Tone Pros Nashville bridge with metric threads but the post spacing is wrong.

I want to upgrade the bridge and tailpiece, but not have to keep ordering part after part hoping that they match up....

• 1 month later...

I don't mean to state the obvious, but you could always call Tone Pros and explain the situation to them. I think they make both sizes and would be able to tell you which part you need.

If you have good luck, please post back and let us know how it went and what part number works.

Good luck!

you have a metric bridge.

the problem is epi changed manus too much.. and sometimes the bridge posts vary.

tone pros offers two models. usa and metric..

don't call tone pros.. call All Parts. they have more models than tone pros, including tone pros.

don't call WD they screw up too often.

measure the post spacing.. from center to center.. mm or inches will do. before you call.

I have an epi bridge and tail here that will probably fit, I can let you have it cheap, too. Since it's extra parts..

from a recent issue LP and in perfect shape.

Nothing wrong with it at all... I needed a roller bridge as I added a bigsby to my lp.

But All Parts will be able to help you out.

TWANG

Archived