Gibson Brands Forums

Dating my Epi Les Paul

sassy

Who can help me. I´m in Germany. My Epi Les Paul is an old one. The neck is screwed on with a metal-plate on the backside. Here you can read: Hand Crafted in Korea by The Epiphone Company Nashville/Tn USA. The serialnumber is 4.......... with no letter before the numbers. On the Headstock you can read: Les Paul model. On the Truss Rod Cover is written: Gibson. Knows anybody of you is it from 1994 or 1984 ? Which specification has this model ?

Who can help me. I´m in Germany. My Epi Les Paul is an old one. The neck is screwed on with a metal-plate on the backside. Here you can read: Hand Crafted in Korea by The Epiphone Company Nashville/Tn USA. The serialnumber is 4.......... with no letter before the numbers. On the Headstock you can read: Les Paul model. On the Truss Rod Cover is written: Gibson. Knows anybody of you is it from 1994 or 1984 ? Which specification has this model ? Please answer per email to afriederich@freenet.de

1994...no question...made by Samick in Korea...there were NO Epiphone Les Pauls before 1988 so it can't be 1984.

Nelson

Archived