Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone know what kind and size fuse for the VJ power input?

Recommended Posts

We all know..., no one's talking (to new guys -- only kidding). LOL


T2.0AL 250 volt (for 110-120v service -- for 220-240v service use T1.0AL)

That's a 2 amp, regular or as you called it "fast blo" fuse. Slow blo might take out electronics before blowing so I would not recommend them. Now put that VJr. back in service and rock on.


WELCOME to the forum eagleye!


Hit every BLUE NOTE baaaby..., I'm going to play on:-"

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...