Gibson Brands Forums

Jaxed.com (NOT SPAM) I promise!

www.Jaxed.com

hey guys I have told a few of ya about this site on certain threads so I figure I might as well let everyone know, this is a site that combines ebay and craiglist ( all of U.S.) so you can go cruzzin for new epi's, gibby's, or what ever ya want, its real easy to use

1. click on the bold letters that say mash

2. look at the left of the screen , scroll down and click on the instrument tab

3. Your good to go, there is a search function in the middle of the page, just choose your brand, and type and get going!

hope this will help for those searching for there new/used axe!

www.Jaxed.com

hey guys I have told a few of ya about this site on certain threads so I figure I might as well let everyone know' date=' this is a site that combines ebay and craiglist ( all of U.S.) so you can go cruzzin for new epi's, gibby's, or what ever ya want, its real easy to use

1. click on the bold letters that say mash

2. look at the left of the screen , scroll down and click on the instrument tab

3. Your good to go, there is a search function in the middle of the page, just choose your brand, and type and get going!

hope this will help for those searching for there new/used axe!

[/quote']

I just replied on the other thread. first time I tried it all I got was amps. Tried it today and it worked, but . . . I asked for "les paul guitars in CA. The site came up with 3 hits - one in San Francisco, one in Sacramento and one in LA. I then checked for Agile (I know there's a couple in LA). Zero hits. Also there are at least 4 LP's in the Fresno/Bakersfield CL. Nothing popped from evil bay either, even though there are a lot of them. Wonder what's up with that?

you know some people that live in other states will ship to you off of craigslist, all you have to do is shoot them an email, I dont just browse my local area I do a complete search for the whole US and just start emailing people to see whats up, my friend just got a really nice reverend roundhouse for 300 from some guy off craigslist just do some diggin

Archived