Gibson Brands Forums

New Masterbilt Model

Red 333

ya I just got the email with the story! Very timely considering I was just talking my younger brother into getting a new cutaway A/E guitar for when we go to open mic nights together. He's awesome on leads and needs an acoustic with a cutaway to go all out. Any idea on the price yet? The EF-500RCCE is $799 so I'd guess it to be in that area

ya I just got the email with the story! Very timely considering I was just talking my younger brother into getting a new cutaway A/E guitar for when we go to open mic nights together. He's awesome on leads and needs an acoustic with a cutaway to go all out. Any idea on the price yet? The EF-500RCCE is $799 so I'd guess it to be in that area

The new DR-500MCE will be around $599 U.S. street price. You can expect to start seeing them in retail stores in the May/June timeframe.

Thanks,

Epiphone

The new DR-500MCE will be around $599 U.S. street price. You can expect to start seeing them in retail stores in the May/June timeframe.

Thanks' date='

Epiphone[/quote']

dude that's an awesome price! If it sounds half as good as my AJ-500M it's gonna be a killer guitar. I just called my brother and he said he would pre-order one as soon as he can! thanks Mr. Epi1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so interested in this guitar. If anyone knows any new information about the price, and when will it be available in Europe please post. I almost bought new Taylor 210e but when I saw this one I was blown away. I know that Masterbilst are great sounding guitars and this one is most beautiful. Who knows how long are we going to wait for it...

This Vintage Sunburst Masterbilt is a beauty. Not in stock at Dawsons yet though. Not sure about anywhere else in the UK.

r_00068363.jpg

http://www.dawsons.co.uk/acatalog/epiphone_masterbilt_dr-500mce_vintage_sunburst.html

DV247 have them http://www.dv247.com/search/0/0/ProductQuantity/Descending/Masterbilt+DR-500MCE/1/

I nearly got one instead of the AJ500RE but Ive got a problem with cutaways, even though I nearly break my fingers doing my little acoustic solo's when we perform #-o Dont know what my problem is, I think I dont think theyre as well balanced.

Archived