Gibson Brands Forums

Hows about a TV Yellow LP Jr like this?

Saljam

Dang' date=' thanks for that Saljam, calling now...

Did you get TV Yellow or Cherry? I'm starting to rethink my color choice....[/quote']

I got the TV Yellow..... This color was the reason I bought it... Iv'e been looking for one of these similar to the one Mike McCready of Pearl Jam has been playing. If your a Pearl Jam fan check out this link...

http://video.pbs.org/video/1335500400/

You'll see McCready's TV Yellow LP a couple times

I guess we'll both find out if its banana or TV yellow . I'm guessing banana. I just wanted to try something different, already have two red guits.

I called MF and they're going to issue a credit for the $55, my order is too far along.

THANKING YOU!

I guess we'll both find out if its banana or TV yellow . I'm guessing banana. I just wanted to try something different' date=' already have two red guits.

I called MF and they're going to issue a credit for the $55, my order is too far along.

THANKING YOU![/quote']

Nice job! Let me know what you think when you get it... You can't go wrong at this price. I'm not a big fan of the worn cherry look and I dont think Epi will be that far off on the color.... although it might be closer to banana. Its a fine line between banana yellow and tv yellow!

Archived