Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Easter Sheila!

matiac

Thanks! You are very sweet! I just get a bit stressed whenever you remove her from your signature.[biggrin]

I appreciate the 'fix'!

Sheila

PS, May have to come visit her when I find myself heading to RI! Of course, with the way I play, you may not let me even through the door!!

PPS, Did those sites do anything for you?

PPPS, As soon as I win the lottery, the Gibby is yours (with a second one for me)!! I'll even deliver (just to get me through the door!)

No sweat! I tried those sites, for some reason, Internet Explorer kept telling me it couldn't access the page. I tried refreshing, that didn't work, tried reloading Internet Explorer, and going back to my email to try to reload it, that didn't work either. I'm thinking MAYBE their sites down or busy, I'll try again tomorrow, there's not really a pressing need, just need access when I'm ready to record. I just hope our living arrangements are a little better if you do venture this way.

Matt, My hopes are with you on that!

Try typing in www.freejamtracks.com

Scroll down. There is TONS of stuff on that first page! Guitar, bass and drum backing tracks. Lessons galore, and check out the Classic Blues Music Downloads at the bottom of the page. Good stuff!

I love the internet!

Sheila

Archived