Gibson Brands Forums

Serial number of my EJ-200 CE, please!

saulobborges

Good evening my name is Saul and I'm from Brazil, you will realize that my english sucks, sorry!

I bought a used EJ-200 CE and bought it as being manufactured in Indonesia, had already played in an EJ-200, a friend of mine and I noticed that my tone seems to have a well filled out both acoustic and amplified. I was doing some research on the merits of it and could not find anything yet that would confirm where this guitar was manufactured. The serial number of it consists of 10 numbers which is 0907231295. Could anyone help me in this quest for information? I count on the staff of juda forum, thank you very much!

I don't know what factory they use in Indonesia but the quality appears to be 1st class. When I bought mine I went over it with a fine tooth comb looking for faults and couldn't find a single thing. Binding and inlays were perfect with no visible filler. Braces and kerfling were faultless with no glue runs. Even the setup was spot on straight out of the box.

The fit and finish was certainly as good as the Gibsons though obviously the materials aren't of the same quality.

Eu não sei o que eles usam fábrica na Indonésia, mas a qualidade parece ser primeira classe. Quando eu comprei o meu, fui por cima com um pente fino à procura de falhas e não consegui encontrar uma única coisa. Encadernação e inlays eram perfeitos sem enchimento visível. Suspensórios e kerfling estava impecável, sem cola funciona. Mesmo a instalação estava no local em linha reta fora da caixa.

O ajuste e acabamento certamente foi tão bom quanto o Gibsons embora, obviamente, as matérias não são da mesma qualidade.

[/ Quote]

Excellent setup, I have this EJ-200 CE, an Epiphone SG 400, a Condor GX-50 Vintage say in passing one of the best I've ever had stratocaster and a Crate GX-80 amp. Just as you have little talent but a lot will. Here in Brazil is very complicated to buy musical instruments of good quality, exorbitant taxes are reaching double the value of the instrument. This discourages a lot because although it is not talented comom like to be but I know what is good.

Eu não sei o que eles usam fábrica na Indonésia' date=' mas a qualidade parece ser primeira classe. Quando eu comprei o meu, fui por cima com um pente fino à procura de falhas e não consegui encontrar uma única coisa. Encadernação e inlays eram perfeitos sem enchimento visível. Suspensórios e kerfling estava impecável, sem cola funciona. Mesmo a instalação estava no local em linha reta fora da caixa.

O ajuste e acabamento certamente foi tão bom quanto o Gibsons embora, obviamente, as matérias não são da mesma qualidade.

[/ Quote']

Excellent setup, I have this EJ-200 CE, an Epiphone SG 400, a Condor GX-50 Vintage say in passing one of the best I've ever had stratocaster and a Crate GX-80 amp. Just as you have little talent but a lot will. Here in Brazil is very complicated to buy musical instruments of good quality, exorbitant taxes are reaching double the value of the instrument. This discourages a lot because although it is not talented comom like to be but I know what is good.

Hey cool - I didn't know I could speak fluent Portuguese :) [cool]

Archived