Gibson Brands Forums

Would my demos/reviews still be relevant?

twodice

After uploading my first video to youtube of my Elitist Valensi Riviera P94 last week, I was think of making a demo/review of all my Epiphone guitars. However, would these still be useful to people and would they still want to see them? I'm saying this because all my guitars apart from my Dot Studio are Korean and one from Japan, so when I talk about these guitars they will be sort of "out of date" compared to the newer Chinese ones, which I presume the people who are thinking of buying one of the reviewed guitars will be buying a new MIC guitar.

I could compare all the Epiphones in one video, which would show the diffrences in all the pickups (Epi humbuckers, Alnico Hot Classic Humbuckers, P-90s and P-94s) or I could go into more depth with each guitar and do separate videos.

What do you think guys?

After uploading my first video to youtube of my Elitist Valensi Riviera P94 last week' date=' I was think of making a demo/review of all my Epiphone guitars. However, would these still be useful to people and would they still want to see them? I'm saying this because all my guitars apart from my Dot Studio are Korean and one from Japan, so when I talk about these guitars they will be sort of "out of date" compared to the newer Chinese ones, which I presume the people who are thinking of buying one of the reviewed guitars will be buying a new MIC guitar.

I could compare all the Epiphones in one video, which would show the diffrences in all the pickups (Epi humbuckers, Alnico Hot Classic Humbuckers, P-90s and P-94s) or I could go into more depth with each guitar and do separate videos.

What do you think guys?

.[/quote']

Of course they would still be useful. There are plenty of used epis out there that are from korea and japan. I am sure your reviews would help anyone out that is thinking of getting one of these guitars. Better get started and good luck.

Archived