Gibson Brands Forums

New member and 1st ownership of an Epi!!!

markyd79

Hello y'all!!

New member here thought id would say hello as my quest for guitar based knowledge continues been playing on and off for a year but have embarked on a serious course of lessons now :(

Thought id post my first epi that is replacing my slightly battered ESP Viper.

It has Seymour Duncans SH2 in the neck and a Custom Shop SH11 in the bridge :( plus strap locks plus grover tuners :)

epiphone2u.jpg

epiphone3.jpg

Hello markyd79 and welcome to the forum.

Very nice LP you got there.

What year is it? The TRC tells me it's been around for a while.

It was made in a february in 03 at the I plant lol I cant remember what the I stands for.

Its such a nice guitar and will serve me well over the next year or 20. My ultimate goal is to get a Les Paul 79 but ill save that once i can solo on more than a petatonic scale :( :(

It was made in a february in 03 at the I plant lol I cant remember what the I stands for.

Its such a nice guitar and will serve me well over the next year or 20. My ultimate goal is to get a Les Paul 79 but ill save that once i can solo on more than a petatonic scale :( :(

If I'm not mistaken' date=' the I is for Saein (Korea). I believe that's where your guitar was made.

Anyway, practice those pe[b']n[/b]tatonics, and I''ll see you around the forum.

If I'm not mistaken' date=' the I is for Saein (Korea). I believe that's where your guitar was made.

Anyway, practice those pe[b']n[/b]tatonics, and I''ll see you around the forum.

:- :- :- [biggrin]

My spelling needs work too :( :( :(

Cheers and see your around :) :)

Archived