Gibson Brands Forums

Steinberger Newburgh - Stolen Guitars

crimsonfaced

Hi Mike!

You may also subscribe and post on the SteinbergerWorld forum, and you should have the serial numbers of those guitars at least, anyway after all these years it may be quite difficult to trace any of those...

Good luck, cheers, JPB

Is there any forums or places I can go to see if they are arounda nywhere?

As JPB said' date=' the SteinbergerWorld Yahoo Group would be the place to go. You should provide unique characteristics of the guitars, if possible (SN, modifications etc.). But I doubt success after this long time. This would make sense immediately after the theft, when the guitar is up for sale somewhere for the first time. Anyway, I wish you good luck…

Bernd

• 2 weeks later...
…my Newburgh Steinberger…

Sorry' date=' but I have to say that: the serial "N######" (6 digits!) is not a Newburgh serial, but a MusicYo serial, which has been used after the re-launch of several USA models. Newburgh serials have 5 digits, and the first Nashville guitars have a "TN..." serial. Your guitar is probably built in 2005 then.

However, this is still a nice and great guitar, and I wish you can sell it for a good price. Shouldn't be a problem. And then... much fun with your new baby [biggrin

Bernd

Archived