Gibson Brands Forums

Flying V pickguard

sXeKING

I just recently bought a used Epiphone flying v off of a friend of mine and i want to put a black pickguard on it, however i cant seem to find one online that will fit the guitar.

so if some one could tell me why finding a pickguard for this is so hard i would be very psyched

heres a picture of the guitar...... and me

post-24749-019728900 1282347587_thumb.jpg

so if some one could tell me why finding a pickguard for this is so hard i would be very psyched

Maybe because you are looking in the wrong places?

You might have better luck in the Epiphone forums. Or in the places where people discuss their "V"s.

Because, Epiphone doesn't offer replacement parts for retail sale, and Gibson parts won't fit. You need to look into either making one yourself, having one custom made, or watching and waiting for one to show up on ebay (with no guaranty that it will fit). Epiphones have been made at many different factories over the years. The specs on a single model will be different from factory to factory and year to year. Good luck!

Because, Epiphone doesn't offer replacement parts for retail sale, and Gibson parts won't fit. You need to look into either making one yourself, having one custom made, or watching and waiting for one to show up on ebay (with no guaranty that it will fit). Epiphones have been made at many different factories over the years. The specs on a single model will be different from factory to factory and year to year. Good luck!

awesome man thank you so much

thats a big help

Archived