Gibson Brands Forums

whats with school?

Diego the guy

oh, and zenken, im a hard worker. so i usually have A's and B's (im now in 8th grade) but i will work hard just for you zenken

Re-think! Work hard for you, not me my friend. I'm sure you'll do well and become a brilliant rock star like Dr. Brian May! B)

oh, and zenken, im a hard worker. so i usually have A's and B's (im now in 8th grade) but i will work hard just for you zenken

Wow 8th grade! I didn't expect anyone on here to be that young! msp_biggrin.gif I just started 11th grade today! msp_cool.gif I'm taking classical guitar this year! msp_flapper.gif

Oh and Zenken, despite what I posted earlier, I actually do get all A's and B's. I just hate doing it! msp_cool.gif

I'm about to start school tomorrow too. msp_crying.gif

Damn ****** bags making me go to school. This **** happens every year! msp_mad.gif

Could be worse. You could have to go to work for the next 30 years. Enjoy your part time mediocre education. It's the cheapest education you will ever get.

Wow 8th grade! I didn't expect anyone on here to be that young! msp_biggrin.gif I just started 11th grade today! msp_cool.gif I'm taking classical guitar this year! msp_flapper.gif

Oh and Zenken, despite what I posted earlier, I actually do get all A's and B's. I just hate doing it! msp_cool.gif

haha, yeah, im fourteen. but i love gibsons (even though i dont own one) i do own a epiphone. i switched to computer applications. YAY for typing [thumbup]

Good for you. You'll never regret working hard and getting good grades. And good grades and good fun are not mutually exclusive as I'm sure you know. Always do your best and you'll never have to look back and say "shoulda, woulda, coulda".

I start on September 6th too.

They used to start school one week earlier but our independence day falls on the Tuesday so we'd have one day of school then have a holiday and then continue with school.....So they just gave us an extra week.

I start on September 6th too.

They used to start school one week earlier but our independence day falls on the Tuesday so we'd have one day of school then have a holiday and then continue with school.....So they just gave us an extra week.

thats good for you!

thats good for you!

I start college tomorrow--I'm super excited.

I've been texting my roommate for a few weeks and he seems like a really cool guy, so at the very least I know I already have one friendly acquaintance there.

Also, I have a class called Accounting Principles--I know a lot of you out there would probably shrink at the idea, flip out about it, think it's lame, boring, whatever, but I happen to think it'll be cool. Yes, I'm excited about an intro to accounting class.

I start college tomorrow--I'm super excited.

I've been texting my roommate for a few weeks and he seems like a really cool guy, so at the very least I know I already have one friendly acquaintance there.

Also, I have a class called Accounting Principles--I know a lot of you out there would probably shrink at the idea, flip out about it, think it's lame, boring, whatever, but I happen to think it'll be cool. Yes, I'm excited about an intro to accounting class.

nah man, i think thats mega cool! glad your excited, but if you have trouble making friends, remember.. were all buddies here at the forums!

Archived