Gibson Brands Forums

Manual for B/C custom and channel switch problems

Gday Anyone know how to get a manual for a blues custom 30. Channel selector does not work am using a footswitch to change channels. Is it a big job to fix the switch and is this a common problem. Very impressed with this amp; love the sound. Easily the best amp I have owned, could not believe how different it sounds from my old Peavey.If someone knows about these things please let me know; would be most happy. All the best.

Hi not sure what PM means but I assume it may be to text back. If you can help that would be great and if I have replied incorrectly then forgive a person who is not that familiar with forums. Any way all the best Paul

No worries - It means send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you a copy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear People,

a post from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

I just bought an Blues Custom and I like it!!! (apart from the blowing fuses, but what I learned by reading stuff on the internet is that this is due to the rectifier tube and the standby option... got to sort that out)...

I bought the amp second hand and i got no manual. Please could someone tell me where i could find one or did someone has it as an pdf file. Most appreciate it! Thank and best regards,

Joris

• 4 weeks later...

Archived