Gibson Brands Forums

humming birds in flight

hartty

Hi all,

i was wondering if gibson ever made a hummingbird in flight guitar as a friend of mine said he had seen one but for the life of me i cant find any info about it.

thankyou for any infomation you can provide

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

i was wondering if gibson ever made a hummingbird in flight guitar as a friend of mine said he had seen one but for the life of me i cant find any info about it.

thankyou for any infomation you can provide

Hello..........I think I may have one. It is very unique and not even posted on their official website but came with all the Bozeman paperwork.I'll send a pic if you wish..........Les Horne

• 2 weeks later...

Hello..........I think I may have one. It is very unique and not even posted on their official website but came with all the Bozeman paperwork.I'll send a pic if you wish..........Les Horne

This sounds like the one, does it have hummingbirds on the fret board like the doves in flight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

BEAUTIFUL guitar .. well .. maybe all except for those Imperial tuner buttons. What do you guys think about them?

They sell them with the gold engraved mushroom tuners also, (Grover).

The "newer" H-Bird Koa model has hummingbirds in flight as fret markers.... I've only seen one of them.

Archived