Gibson Brands Forums

Got together with a few friends

bobrollar

I don't usually get together to jam much anymore, but a few weeks ago me and 2 friends of mine put together a few tracks. Nothing serious and I know there is lots to work on, but this is just us jamming with no real direction. If i could change anything, it would be to turn the keyboard way down, I think he got a little carried away, but Im doing all the guitar work on my SG plugged direct into my little 25R Fender amp. Just wanted to see what other people thought and to get all kinds of input, both good and bad (preferably bad, so i know where to improve). Thanks!!

Sorry both tracks are more than 10 minutes each, I didn't have time to break them up into smaller tracks, but feel free to scan through them, or if you have about 30-40 minutes give the whole thing a listen.

Pure Volume - Bob Dan & Jarrod

I don't usually get together to jam much anymore, but a few weeks ago me and 2 friends of mine put together a few tracks. Nothing serious and I know there is lots to work on, but this is just us jamming with no real direction. If i could change anything, it would be to turn the keyboard way down, I think he got a little carried away, but Im doing all the guitar work on my SG plugged direct into my little 25R Fender amp. Just wanted to see what other people thought and to get all kinds of input, both good and bad (preferably bad, so i know where to improve). Thanks!!

Sorry both tracks are more than 10 minutes each, I didn't have time to break them up into smaller tracks, but feel free to scan through them, or if you have about 30-40 minutes give the whole thing a listen.

Pure Volume - Bob Dan & Jarrod

Pretty good. Would sound better if you were playing one of those new firebird X thingees.

Archived