Gibson Brands Forums

vox ac4tv 8 inch swap

mrjones200x

Can we still swapp/sell trade on here? I noticed the classified section has gone so if this post is against the rules then please delete.

I have a recently aquired vox ac4tv 8" combo and i have modified the back to be partially open back and this has made the amp somewhat better sounding straight from the box and also with the addition of a groove tube 12ax7 swap also.

Im really into my high gain settings and sounds and i thought id try this small portable amp out, it is a great little amp but i can see it getting zero play against my blackstar ht5. Shame i modded it as now i cant return it [rolleyes]

Anyhow i dont fancy throwing it on ebay and thought id ask if people out there might be interested in swapping bits and bobs? I paid £159 one week ago so its brand new except for opening the back. pic will be posted after making sure this post is aloud now.

Im after a chorus pedal,looper pedal or maybe a small combo suitable for high gain van halen style music or 80s hairmetal stuff. doesnt have to be tube amp either.

Im in the uk in bedfordshire area and postage should be ok

Let me know if any ideas even if i havent stated them already

Thanks

Archived