Gibson Brands Forums

Fretboard Inlays

damian

I'm not having much luck researching for luthiers who do guitar inlay work...fretboard inlay work...My on-line skills are letting me down, or else I'm not researching it right. I would prefer one in New Hampshire, or there abouts. Since some of you are better at research, any ideas, and help.....You all rock...and thankyou.....Damian.

I'm not having much luck researching for luthiers who do guitar inlay work...fretboard inlay work...My on-line skills are letting me down, or else I'm not researching it right. I would prefer one in New Hampshire, or there abouts. Since some of you are better at research, any ideas, and help.....You all rock...and thankyou.....Damian.

Well, I am not sure where they are but there are several luthiers who are on MLP who can do this

Roman Rist, BCRGreg and bfcg are their usernames as I remember now.

BTW I am in the process of collecting tools and material to start building a guitar of my own. I plan to use a Dremel 200 for inlay. Let me know what kind of inlays you plan to do and I can tell you the best tools and approach to use.

Archived