Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Electric

skipperzipper

Anyone know anything about the Epiphone Limited Edition "1960" Les Paul standard 50th Anniversary model guitar is appreciated, it sounds good and looks great but I know nothing about the Epiphone brand guitars. Personal opinions and reviews would be great and if you have one even better. Thanks Ralph

Anyone know anything about the Epiphone Limited Edition "1960" Les Paul standard 50th Anniversary model guitar is appreciated, it sounds good and looks great but I know nothing about the Epiphone brand guitars. Personal opinions and reviews would be great and if you have one even better. Thanks Ralph

Hi

i have recieved mine today, in Cherry Sunburst from GAK, i have to say how disapointed i am. it is by no way a £600.00 guitar, its been put together by a child, extremly poor finish to the pickgaurd, Humbucker at the Bridge not straight, tone knobs , not straight and thats what i have found without playing it which i will do tonight, to put it mildly i am livid,, i own a 8 year old 56 Goldtop and its a far better Guitar than this in the build quality, i will decide tonight if i am going to send it back but i would suggest you dont waste your money

Andy

Archived