Gibson Brands Forums

1959 reissue vos ES 335 ?

miena33

It's hard to go wrong with 'em. Played one of these awhile back and REALLY wanted it but already have a large hollowbody in my Lifeson. I liked how this one played better though. Liked the Natural one the best.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Custom-1959-ES335-Reissue-Gloss-Electric-Guitar?sku=580395

Holding out for one of the smaller hollowbodies, ES/CS-339/356/336/356.

Both guitars are the cream of the crop. I've played a few excellent historic ES-335s but could never justify buying one. Historic LPs on the other hand...my favourite guitars. I've owned several and hope on owning many more.

Both guitars are the cream of the crop. I've played a few excellent historic ES-335s but could never justify buying one. Historic LPs on the other hand...my favourite guitars. I've owned several and hope on owning many more.

Hey there, thanks so much for your thoughts. Im new to this siteand all the info helps

cheers

David

Hey there, thanks so much for your thoughts. I'm new to this site and all the info helps

cheers

David

Archived