Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Finding Replacement Parts


Recommended Posts

I'm fixing a small solid state Epiphone bass amp (I'd be surprised if it was more than 20 watts, probably less) for a guy and I've discovered that the power transformer primary is open. The markings on the transformer are: SKT14801 U followed by TW633. Does anyone on the board know where to find parts or able to direct me to someone who can?


Appreciate any help.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

A company called Antique Electronic Supply sells many amplifier restoration and repair parts, including transformers.



As for the schematic, Aspen Pittman of Groove Tubes has one of the largest schematic collections around. The toll-free number for Groove Tubes used to be 1-800-459-5687, might still be.


There is also an official Gibson schematic site:


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...