Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Digital Les Paul

ne14t?

Ok so I have seen these MEAN machines in a couple interviews with big name artists, last and most recent was Brendon Small where he described some more of the more interesting features of this guitar. I have done some extensive google searching and I have scoured the Gibson web page high and low for more info on this guitar but I got nothing. I am a pretty strict studio musician and I tend to just really funk around with my guitar sometimes and when I saw some of the features on this thing I was like !!!!!!!! I need one but I dont even think they are available to buy? If anyone out there can push me in the right direction or even crush my dreams have at it, I just want to close the book on this Digital Guitar. Thanks.

I remember when they came out a few years ago. It was heavily promoted on the Gibson website, but I never have seen one in person or known of anyone who actually owned one. Other than a web search, I have no idea where to look for one :-k

I think they were the first of the new "revolutionary" developements by Gibson: Digital Guitar, Robot Guitar, Darkfire, Dusk Tiger, Firebird X...did I miss any?

Archived