Gibson Brands Forums

Back To Fishing

Buc McMaster

I used to fish all the time.....every weekend and every vacation I took was spent chasing bass. Then I got sidetracked with a band project, sold my boat and got married. Didn't fish for several years and I missed it. Over the Christmas holidays last year I came into possession of a small boat I owned long ago. The story of the boat and the project I made it into is available HERE if you're interested in how I spent my winter months......which really ain't much of winter here on the Gulf Coast.

hookedup.png

I used to fish all the time.....every weekend and every vacation I took was spent chasing bass. Then I got sidetracked with a band project, sold my boat and got married. Didn't fish for several years and I missed it. Over the Christmas holidays last year I came into possession of a small boat I owned long ago. The story of the boat and the project I made it into is available HERE if you're interested in how I spent my winter months......which really ain't much of winter here on the Gulf Coast.

hookedup.png

I've only heard of some of the monster large mouth bass in Texas, Florida, Mexico etc.

Around here a six pounder is considered pretty big.

My wife was in a tournament before we met and a 9 pounder was brought in. Must have been a record for around here. Much smaller growing season with the freezing temperatures.

Archived