Gibson Brands Forums

New Cabinet Day

Kimbabig

Pie or cake?

Can't tell too much from the photos, but if they both have the same amp, the one on the right is a nicer shape I think.

And as far as particle board, it truly is not bad sonically as we are led to believe, it is just more inert. That COULD be a good thing, depending on the sound you are after.

Yes, they had the same amp. The left is much better sounding. The main problem was that the one of the right was so ****ed up, it had stains everywhere and the amp that was in it was put in crooked to the knobs were hard to adjust.

It's not quite done yet, It needs corners.

P1050173.jpg

P1050172.jpg

You can see the camera in the reflection. [biggrin]

P1050167.jpg

P1050164.jpg

DISCLAIMER: IF you couldn't tell by how good it looks, I had a very small part in making this. Except breaking in the speaker [flapper]

I like the color and style of the one on the right better.

But the one on the left, I dig that it can be used as an open back or a closed back and is still a combo. I also like the grill and the part where you can see the tubes and also the easy access for toob rolling. Extremely liking that.

Also, I DIG that guitar. I would like more pics and like to know what it is. I miss my Ibanez jsm-100. I hope she is happy.

Also, dig that mitre saw. I can tell you, it is a good one. I actually still have mine and use it on occasion when I don't need to cut beyond it's capacity. Yours looks like it is in good repair.

What kind of table saw is that? I don't recognize it? I see you have it on a stand.

I like the color and style of the one on the right better.

But the one on the left, I dig that it can be used as an open back or a closed back and is still a combo. I also like the grill and the part where you can see the tubes and also the easy access for toob rolling. Extremely liking that.

Also, I DIG that guitar. I would like more pics and like to know what it is. I miss my Ibanez jsm-100. I hope she is happy.

Also, dig that mitre saw. I can tell you, it is a good one. I actually still have mine and use it on occasion when I don't need to cut beyond it's capacity. Yours looks like it is in good repair.

What kind of table saw is that? I don't recognize it? I see you have it on a stand.

My guitar

Archived