Gibson Brands Forums

My New Toy! - 2001 ES 335 DOT

gisan111

@Rokkstar 2210, it came with a short pickguard. I just took it off for cleaning of the space under it. I just brought the guitar now to a guitar tech for a pro setup and general cleaning. I will post the after pics soon! Thanks! ;-)

Woot! Looks great. I also have a 335 with a similar finish (will try get photos at somepoint). Fantastic looking guitar you have there.

Is that a Blues Deluxe in the background?...This is currently what I'm playing as well, 335 through Fender BD. How to you find this combo?...what settings you use on the amp?

Dunno what it is, but I really enjoy seeing photos of other ppl's guitars and hearing about their thoughts on them and how they play etc :)

Woot! Looks great. I also have a 335 with a similar finish (will try get photos at somepoint). Fantastic looking guitar you have there.

Is that a Blues Deluxe in the background?...This is currently what I'm playing as well, 335 through Fender BD. How to you find this combo?...what settings you use on the amp?

Dunno what it is, but I really enjoy seeing photos of other ppl's guitars and hearing about their thoughts on them and how they play etc :)

Hi hudsonsaul, thanks! Hope you can also post pics of your 335 too! Yes, that's a Fender Blues Deluxe early 90s model. That is my main amp. I just changed the speaker to a celestion to make the amp sound better. I set the amp on clean mode and use a Boss Me70 for effects, a G2D Custom Overdrive, & a BBE Sonic Maximizer connected to the send -return jacks of the amp. Here are my settings:

Guitar input = jack 1

Drive = off

Bright = on

Volume = 4-5

Bass = 5-6

Treble = 9

Presence = 9

Mid = 5

Reverb = 2-3

Cheers!;-)

Archived