Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Lespaul Standard ENS-VSCH1

psour33

Hello there [smile]

I've purchased an Epihone LP STD last saturday and the guitar has a strange serial number : 1011120524.

This serial is very strange according to the Gibson web site, I can't find any clue to confirm with the shemes on the web site.

The guitar is labelled "made in China" but it has no manufacturing site included in the serial number as described on Gibson web site.

I my mind 10111xxx means "made in 2001" and if it is correct, it's not really a NEW guitar :(

If anybody can help me to understand this problem it would be appreciated.

Sorry for my poor english.

Regards.

photo0108g.jpg

photo0110f.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forums, great bunch around here, hope you like it. It has a great headstock, can we see any more of it, we're guitar perves around here, LOL.

Your guitar was made November 2010, at factory #12 which is either DeaWon or Unsung (China -- uncertainty remains as to which factory).

Hi and welcome to the forums, great bunch around here, hope you like it. It has a great headstock, can we see any more of it, we're guitar perves around here, LOL.

Your guitar was made November 2010, at factory #12 which is either DeaWon or Unsung (China -- uncertainty remains as to which factory).

Oh thank's a lot for your help !

Here is the whole "beast" xD

photo0106c.jpg

photo0107ev.jpg

Hope you like it as me

Regards

Archived