Gibson Brands Forums

GA-18T Amp parts needed

rdrzman

I just purchased a GA-18T amp and need some parts. I vurrently need the Cap for the fuse on the top plate and the plastic name that goes on the front.

Please email me at farelb@pacbell if you have them or know where to get them.

Thanks,

Farel

I own a GA-18T. I could perhaps help you find the correct items by letting you know the looks and measurements from mine. Since you are looking for a fuse cap....does that mean that you have not powered it up yet?....OR you are "jury-rigging" it? I have some old fuse assemblies that I could possibly find a duplicate....Jes Sayin,

The logo itself would cost big bucks, if you can find one on EBAY.

Here is mine...

I call this shot.....

BIRD ON A PERCH

after a night in the sheets :unsure: 1282562974066230676S500x500Q85.jpg

Rod

I own a GA-18T. I could perhaps help you find the correct items by letting you know the looks and measurements from mine. Since you are looking for a fuse cap....does that mean that you have not powered it up yet?....OR you are "jury-rigging" it? I have some old fuse assemblies that I could possibly find a duplicate....Jes Sayin,

The logo itself would cost big bucks, if you can find one on EBAY.

Here is mine...

I call this shot.....

BIRD ON A PERCH

after a night in the sheets :unsure: 1282562974066230676S500x500Q85.jpg

Rod

Hi Rod,

Thanks for the offer of help. I opened it up today and found that the main power supply/transformer is missing... perhaps this is why it was so cheap... lol So right now i am trying to identify the transformer and find where i can get a replacement. I will use an inline fuse at first and once I have it re-wired I will look for the cap. If I could get a picture of yours that would be great!

Thanks again for any help.

Farel

Archived