Gibson Brands Forums

Help needed

wootpow

Hello everyone! I am new at this so please be patient. I tried to download a photo of one of my guitars and have had no luck as of yet.I have just bought my first new epiphone electric acoustic ej 200ce/vs and can't seem to find any success as to checking out the serial numbers.Piece of mind mostly. Maybe someone can lend a helping hand. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I am new at this so please be patient. I tried to download a photo of one of my guitars and have had no luck as of yet.I have just bought my first new epiphone electric acoustic ej 200ce/vs and can't seem to find any success as to checking out the serial numbers.Piece of mind mostly. Maybe someone can lend a helping hand. Thanks!

You can't upload pictures here, except for your avatar. You need to upload them to a third party like PhotoBucket, then post a link or in your text.

You can check serial numbers at the GuitarDaterProject site: http://www.guitardaterproject.org/. It is a wiki, so if you don't find your serial number, post what info you have and they will look into it.

Thanks that was fast!! Piece of mind I have now! It appears to be a solid top according to the wood grains in the sound hole. When I bought it I had the dealer adjust the neck a small amount and after I was home I put in bone in the bridge (with patience and sand paper)and new elixirs that I think made the sound more the way I wanted it .

• 1 month later...

Pritty! [love]

Thanks TK! I like the look of this guitar but not really impressed with the sound. I had the yamaha 433s and also the ll16 that was more of my kind of sound.I still have my old eldas that was a gift in 1975 that i still like very much. I'm not knocking Epi but mine just don't cut it for me.

Archived