Gibson Brands Forums

wiring schematic for Zephyr Blues Deluxe

Steven Tari

98 Epiphone. I think 3 tone knobs and 1 volume knob. No switch's.

I'll look around again......I'll ask around as well.............Three tone one volume...hmmm....No switches...hmmmm....

Wow. I had it backwards. So does anyone have the wiring diagrams? See no switchs.

Three volume and one master tone control......No PU switch....So, basically all three PUs are always on, controlled by the volume knobs......

Check the link on Pete R.s post....I did a thread for you on the Epi lounge.....Pretty much any 3 PU wiring diagram should work, just

eliminate the PU selector switch from the diagram....Another thing to look for is to use the correct tone pot specs for P-90s..................

You can also add your same question on the Epi thread I did for you.....Good guys who know their Epis very well........

I did read it and thank you. I didn't know if it made a difference that the middle pickup is reversed. I'll add the question to your thread.

Hmmmmm.......THAT's a good question Steve.......In Strats one wants the middle reversed....

My Riviera has three P-90s........Hmmm...I'm thinking they're not but.....

I tried to find the exact Zephyr diagram, but couldn't....Stuff that should be on the net might be, but is hard to find......

Hmmmmm.......THAT's a good question Steve.......In Strats one wants the middle reversed....

My Riviera has three P-90s........Hmmm...I'm thinking they're not but.....

I tried to find the exact Zephyr diagram, but couldn't....Stuff that should be on the net might be, but is hard to find......

Thank You for your help on this. I've read the top is 1 inch thick on the Zephyr and the first pickup if further back then on the first one. I'm going to try to put these things in the new guitar. Who knows may be with the things going into the nice sounding 339 boby, Im hoping for that full and brite sound out of my new guitar that I get from the Zephyr. I see what they cost now. When I bought it I paid $1200 for it. I still play most if my stuff on this guitar. [thumbup]

Archived