Gibson Brands Forums

Probably Redundant Question

A add9

There are some threads in the FORUM FEEDBACK forum which may be helpful.......

( It is so tempting to run with your question, I shall remain clean :unsure: ).......

Clean is no fun,,unless you're into rockabilly .... Bring it, baby!

Actually, in the Gibson Les Paul forum, I have a thread titled "Build your Own Virtual Gibson"

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/75373-build-your-own-virtual-gibson-guitar-link/

In the thread, I have a vast number of posts with virtual les paul creations throughout. I decided to consolidate all of virtual creations into the original post which I did, but wasn't able to delete the old post's...only the content.

Ah......Yes, it can be done....I'm not sure how.......Sorry to here about your LP loss.....Lost many of mine back in the day...Never again...

Cool pic of you as well.....There are some awesome virtual pics on your thread there....One post mentions Michael Kelly guitars; I

have one with a stunning carved maple top.....Thing sounds and plays like a LP ( with gibby '57s)...Gotta say, I love Gibby Pauls

with maple necks and maple fretboards..........

Ah......Yes, it can be done....I'm not sure how.......Sorry to here about your LP loss.....Lost many of mine back in the day...Never again...

Cool pic of you as well.....There are some awesome virtual pics on your thread there....One post mentions Michael Kelly guitars; I

have one with a stunning carved maple top.....Thing sounds and plays like a LP ( with gibby '57s)...Gotta say, I love Gibby Pauls

with maple necks and maple fretboards..........

Thank, man.

Yes indeed, a lot of the virtual Les Paul contributions from everybody are pretty awesome in that thread. Here is the link to Guitar Builder in case you want to build your dream Paul.

http://www.frankmontag.com/

Archived