Gibson Brands Forums

Well Some Good New and Bad News

Andy R

Thats one of the best things about being retired no more business trips. I did 10-15 trips a year for years saw the world and after awhile all I wanted to see was at my home. The first couple years as a young man were fun as time went on it just got harder and harder. Now I travel once or twice a year at the most for shows maybe another trip or two just for pleasure and that's all the traveling I do now

The only hard part about not traveling on business is when you do travel no upgrades or perks anymore, if you want first class you have to pay for it. [cursing]

I couldn't imagine having to travel all the time like some people do.

Luckily I don't have to do it that often or as long as the Switzerland trip was. It's cool to see and experience different countries and cultures but not much fun if you don't have someone to share the experience with. Getting to travel business class is nice and ( although i can't stand them) United has upgraded the business class to pods that are similar to first class and are very nice. Anyway I just hate flying because I feel like a hostage from the time I enter the airport until I get where I need to go... Well one more day home....then I'm on a Jet 9:00 AM Wednesday. msp_crying.gif

Andy

Archived