Gibson Brands Forums

Hi guys, Any reccomendations on a Good vintage guitar shop in Italy?

Jaco

Hi iso85,

can't wait to hear your samples with this Fuzz...I'm crazy about fuzz pedals!

Hi Jaco, i posted two samples on Tonepedia, you can hear it searching D*A*M Fuzz Sound MKIV, it's a wonderful Tonebender, very rare pedal!

Cheers,

Alessandro

Absolutely.

Do you know what the number "448" ink stamped at the neck base states for?

My '68 telly has a "348" in the same place, and always wondered what does it mean.

georg

These are inside numbers related to Fender company only. they mean nothing to us....

I think they used this method for a short time only...

Man, that 355 is gorgeous! and the white sg junior is so lovely! I think the white finish fits in so well with SGs in general [thumbup]

MatteoLP

Can't say it better! SGs in White are the most beautiful SGs ever!

I also own a 1963 SG Standard, Cherry, and though it sounds amazing, it looks less fancy...

have you got any SG???

The 355 is a unique guitar, I really like it, even more than I used to now when I turned the neck pickup the other way around so the magnets are facing the bridge pickup...

Stunning Thinline Telly, and amazing guitars, friend.

Prince Malagant[thumbup]

Thanks Buddy!!! I actually think about selling it...

Hi Jaco, i posted two samples on Tonepedia, you can hear it searching D*A*M Fuzz Sound MKIV, it's a wonderful Tonebender, very rare pedal!

Cheers,

iso85

AMAZING SOUNDS SAMPLES DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but in each sample's headline write the guitar model cause I don't know which is the strat and which is the supreme...

This D*A*M fuzz is amazing! dude all your gear is great! I really like the relic on the strat (:

All of you have some really cool equipment too!!!

So who's next to upload some sound samples?

Archived