Gibson Brands Forums

Is this Gibson Custom Shop a counterfeit?

RyanLloyd

Hey there, I was just searching various websites looking at second hand guitars for sale and I stumbled upon a listing of a Gibson Les Paul Custom shop. What jumped out at me in the pictures was the sticker on the back of the Les Paul and the face of the head stock.

I've attached some photo's for you to look at yourselves.

Thanks, Ryan.

lpcf.jpg

lpcf2.jpg

lpcf3.jpg

lpcf4.jpg

lpcf5.jpg

You could email pix to service@gibson.com. We would be glad to check it out for you. We need a full front view, a full back view and close ups of the front and back sides of the peghead. Keep the total size of attachments less than 2MB per email. If your JPG pix files are large, you may need to send them in separate emails to get them through to us. Thanks.

Here is the helpline for posting pics....

http://forum.gibson....__1#entry721696

Thanks for that, photo's have now been added.

You could email pix to service@gibson.com. We would be glad to check it out for you. We need a full front view, a full back view and close ups of the front and back sides of the peghead. Keep the total size of attachments less than 2MB per email. If your JPG pix files are large, you may need to send them in separate emails to get them through to us. Thanks.

Ok, will do if no-one here can identify it as a counterfeit first of all. msp_thumbup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived