Gibson Brands Forums

Darn Custom Shop

Always_Black

What do they think they are doing over there in Bozeman ? ! ! ! Making exquisite, fabulous, historic, mind-blowing guitars or something ? Geeeeez. You'd think they were making a masterpiece with all the time they are taking on my J-45 ! ! ! !

O yeah......that's exactly what they are doing ! Stupid me - getting all frustrated waiting for my dream Gibby. Shame on me. It was only due like, yesterday. What's my problem?

Sorry guys. Momentary lapse of reason.

Hey Always_Black - where y'at in Indiana? I have a horse ranch a few miles outside of Nashville, in Brown County. I have become what I said I'd never be - the dreaded snowbird:) We have a place in Florida to run to when it gets cold, and a place in Indy to run to when it gets hot hah. Unfortunately, I run so darn much I hardly get to see either of them.

A good tip for ya - if you're ever in Nashville, look up the Weed Patch Music Store. My favorite luthier/tech owns the place, Jeff Russell. He is a reknown banjo and hammered dulcimer maker, too, as well as a heckuva good guitar repair tech and an all around great guy. His little shop will just knock you out if you're into acoustics and rare mountain folk instruments.

Archived