Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone AJ-45 VS SE (1998) For Sale

smokingblue

Hello,

Having recently aquired a Gibson J-45 TV, I am selling my Epiphone AJ-45 VS SE, this guitar has been left unplayed for a while. However, that does not mean that this is not a fantastic guitar, in my opinion the AJ-10's, 15's, 220's etc simply do not stand up to the resonance and tone of this guitar,the build quality is superb and it is a cannon. Built in 1998 at the Peerless factory, Korea. These guitars were only made for 4 years, this is number 202 off the production line.

It has a few little sratches and polish marks, but overall in great condition, also this is the exact scale 'Baseball Bat' neck as the Gibson J-45 so in effect- it dosent get closer than this. Sounds great through an amp, it has a Electar (USA) Epiphonic 6 Pickup. The only thing to mention is that it has Grover tuners as opposed to the original tulip ones.

Im looking for offers around £320, I think this is reasonable as I saw an immaculate one sell for higher a few years ago. Please PM if you are interested. I am based in London so pick up can be arranged or buyer can arrange courier. I will give the guitar a week on here and then put it on e-bay. Any questions- get in touch.

Many thanks.

2e3zxoh.jpg

2hd07px.jpg

Archived