Gibson Brands Forums

Swingster Pickguard. Anyone install theirs?

Dremel

Hi all! Been a very happy Swingster owner for almost a year now. I've never gotten around to installing the pickguard on it. If you have one, particularly the Orange one, I'd love to see it.

The original one is just clear so I'm on the fence about installing it. Anybody paint the underside?

Thanks!

Hi all! Been a very happy Swingster owner for almost a year now. I've never gotten around to installing the pickguard on it. If you have one, particularly the Orange one, I'd love to see it.

The original one is just clear so I'm on the fence about installing it. Anybody paint the underside?

Thanks!

I recently had a clear out,sold an amp and my lucille and replaced them both with the black swingster, amazing guitar so much nicer to play than my lucille was, as for the pick guard i haven't bothered to install it in all honesty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have had mine since last August and installed the pick guard to protect the finish. I don't think it detracts from the beauty of the Swingter. BTW mine is Wine Red.

MarioC, I recently bought the Red Wine Swingster and I'm trying to figure out which hard shell case will accommodate the Swingster--any insight?

Archived