Gibson Brands Forums

Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX

mxmichael

I ordered one of these in February. Paid it off at Guitar Center. Are these a limited run? The date keeps getting pushed back and different on several sites. GC was 4/20 then 5/1, 5/2, now 5/3. Anyways if anyone has any info please post. Do you think im safe? Thanks. Update (04/27) now its 6/3. would anyone from Epiphone care to comment? Update (4/28) 6/5 c'mon...

I think you're safe. You paid it off at a reputable big box chain. It's not like you did an eBay purchase from an anknown source.

Sucks that you are still waiting, but I think you'll be fine.

• 1 month later...

Ok called today and my order got cancelled some how in the system. He did a reorder for me at the price I paid in Feb. since they screwed the order up. $554.19 after tax, $509.15 before. Will pick up Wed. or Thur. and post pics!!!

Ok called today and my order got cancelled some how in the system. He did a reorder for me at the price I paid in Feb. since they screwed the order up. $554.19 after tax, $509.15 before. Will pick up Wed. or Thur. and post pics!!!

Yeah!

Can't wait to see her! [thumbup]

So I received an email like 20 minutes after my order confirmation email stating "We have yet to receive the out of stock item(s) noted below, but we have more on order with the manufacturer. We will ship them to you as soon as we receive them. We sincerely appreciate your patience."Who knows when I shall receive it... : (

• 1 month later...

Just got an email this morning! It has shipped but i've moved to GA since ive ordered. The guy at GC that I ordered the guitar from is going to receive it there and then reship it to me for free. Will post pics and update when I finally have it in my hands.

Archived