Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Les paul custom 1969 prices?

deguitar

Hello

Would like to ask if some of you knows for how much are Gibson Les paul customs 1969 selling these days.

I have one (in players conditons ) with 3 pice neck and 1 pice body that I am thinking about selling.

Here is a photo. Thanks for any help

post-14862-053219000 1335893163_thumb.jpg

To get a rough idea of prices for a '69 LP Custom, search obvious venues like eBay past sales and Gbase.

Unless you're the original owner, probably a good idea to blacklight this guitar.

•  
  • How original is this guitar?
  • Any repairs or modifications?
  • Does everything work?
  • How much does it weigh?
  • How does it sound plugged in?

Well I am more a player than enything else but as far as I know the nut and frets has been replaced but every thing else is stock.

Original pickups, pots are dated 69 the guitar has no volte or stamp made in USA.

I can say it is pretty light for a Gibson around 9 lbs. About the sound we could have a long debate but let just say that Gibson made this one just right!

Good advice given by Slim Chance! [thumbup] I am always a little leary of questions like this. Sorry, but there are a lot of variables and unknowns when it comes to vintage Gibson electric guitars. A hands-on inspection by a reputable Vintage Expert would be the only way that a value could be established IMHO. You would be best served with getting that first....and then proceeding with an 'established value' after that inspection.

Jes Sayin'

• 3 months later...

Archived