Gibson Brands Forums

need help identifying an epiphone acoustic!

ounce

hello. i randomly spotted a guitar someone was playing on youtube, and was hoping someone would be able to help me figure out what it is. i like it a lot, but don't recognize it, and can't seem to find it on any websites.

any ideas? thanks!

Yeah, that's it alright. Is anyone able to find anything else out about them? After scouring the Internet, it seems like aside from an Elderly listing and a few forum mentions, they don't even exist! How could such a nice looking/sounding guitar be forgotten? I'd really like to be able to find one.

Yeah' date=' that's it alright. Is anyone able to find anything else out about them? After scouring the Internet, it seems like aside from an Elderly listing and a few forum mentions, they don't even exist! How could such a nice looking/sounding guitar be forgotten? I'd really like to be able to find one.[/quote']

true. its seems like every builder has had an era of happy accidents. i'm sure these weren't supposed to be amazing but, from the sounds of that youtube-age, that is one nice sounding guitar.

i was just at elderly last week and didn't see any epis but they do have stuff in the back for various reasons. i'm going to the michigan guitar trade show on the 30th. i'll post back if i see any there.

Archived