Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone "nighthawk"

zuicey227

This was my original pick, and saw and wanted the black one but they were out and said it would take 5 to 6 month wait anyway, heck i'd be still waiting, but i originally chose this one, i'm really happy with my choice.

I think that's the best choice of color that they offer too. Every time that you see an advertisement regarding the N'Hawk, they always have that color up. My close second choice is the trans-black. It's got class. Peace.

Nicely done, Zuicey!

We seem to have the same taste in gear: not only do I own a Nighthawk in the Fireburst finish, but I am also a Fender Mustang player. In my case it's the Mustang V half-stack. Which leads me to a question:

Where did you get a Mustang IV in orange???

Jim

oh! that was something i just done my self, i just thought it would be cool, i taped it all up and i professionally painted it myself, any way its about tweaking it....yesterday i got a clapton sound by switching to #5 position and turning the tone all the way off and jamming sunshine of my love, it was pretty cool. any way i'm just having a lot of fun. enjoy!

Nicely done, Zuicey!

We seem to have the same taste in gear: not only do I own a Nighthawk in the Fireburst finish, but I am also a Fender Mustang player. In my case it's the Mustang V half-stack. Which leads me to a question:

Where did you get a Mustanf IV in orange???

Jim

Archived