Gibson Brands Forums

WTB~Gibson Custom 1963 ES-335 Historic Block Reissue

PumpkinAss

I want to buy your Gibson Custom 1963 ES-335 Historic Block Reissue in sunburst color Electric Guitar.

Or..though it is pretty rare, i'ld love to find one in 'Black Cherry Burst' color! I'm in love with this look!

Both are pictured below.

***must be the historic made in Nashville

Only interested in 1990's and newer.

Looking for the best condition possible.

Will pay cash of course if you are near NYC, or PayPal elsewhere.

Thank you,

Bill Orcutt

old_hollow@hotmail.com

NYC

post-5444-092746400 1349372440_thumb.jpg

post-5444-079392600 1349372926_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you find one . I have a cherry red one from 2008 . Incredible instrument . Made in the Nashville custom shop .

Yeah, I've got a Nashville '59 Historic in cherry (2009). It's an awesome guitar. As close as you get to the real thing for a small fraction of the price.

The '63 Block Historics are the only new Nashville Historics currently listed, and there are some at dealers scattered around the country. They also pop up on ebay every now and then. It took me about six months to score mine on ebay, and it wasn't cheap.

Also check Charlie Gelber at es-335.net. ALthough he normally only deals in vintage ES models, he also has his nose to the ground, and helped me a lot. He's in the NYC area.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I've got a Nashville '59 Historic in cherry (2009). It's an awesome guitar. As close as you get to the real thing for a small fraction of the price.

The '63 Block Historics are the only new Nashville Historics currently listed, and there are some at dealers scattered around the country. They also pop up on ebay every now and then. It took me about six months to score mine on ebay, and it wasn't cheap.

Also check Charlie Gelber at es-335.net. ALthough he normally only deals in vintage ES models, he also has his nose to the ground, and helped me a lot. He's in the NYC area.

Sorry for the delay!

Thanks!

I'm taking my time ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived